The Cabinet increased by 1 leu the monetary norm for providing lunch to students of secondary technical and vocational education institutions for this year. According to the approved draft decision, the norm is raised from 17.30 lei to 18.30 lei, IPN reports.
The state budget law for the current year includes additional allocations in the amount of 2.551 million lei for increasing the norm.
The decision enters into force on the date of its publication in the Official Gazette.
- Corruption is a direct threat to democracy and national security, PM
- Radu Marian: It’s possible that gas charge will decrease in spring or summer
- Official exchange rate for date 28.02.2024
- About 90% of respondents say that human rights in Moldova are systematically or occasionally violated
- CSP delays approval of Prosecutor General selection results