The cancellations of a number of Fly One flights were due to technical problems at three aircraft simultaneously, which took a while to fix. The airline’s representatives reported this at a meeting of the Air Operators Certification Commission, convened by the Civil Aviation Authority.
For Saturday, June 10, it was not possible to assist all the passengers on the canceled flights due to the reported malfunctions just before departure. The situation was later remedied, and for the following days the passengers were offered the necessary assistance, including meals, the airline said.
The Civil Aviation Authority reminds the public that in the event of cancellation or long-term delay of flights, the airline must provide passengers with all the necessary assistance, including meals, accommodation, rerouting, but also compensation depending on the distance between airports.
- Speaker Grosu: I transmit our gratitude to all Romanians!
- Parliament names new CEC member
- 300 students took part in “Road of Money” event on Moldovan leu’s day
- Angela Caraman: Premier and President are not obliged to withdraw from office during campaign
- Octavian Armașu: Moldova has strengthened its independence through national currency