The development of road infrastructure and transport was the top priority of the Chisinau City Hall in 2022. Approximately 2.3 billion lei was spent on the rehabilitation of this sector, which is by 60% more than in 2021, IPN reports, quoting a report by the municipality.
The largest part of the allocated resources went to renew the buses and trolleybuses, to purchase and assemble new units of transport. Investments in this sector total 909 million lei.
A record sum of 1.3 billion lei was earmarked for rehabilitating roads. The financial resources that remained available were used to build and repair streets.
In 2022, the authorities of the capital city allocated 179 million lei for repairing and modernizing public street lighting and traffic lights.
- Over 220 managers from Moldova trained in Vaslui to attract European funds
- Igor Grosu: Ballots will be printed in language in which citizens will request
- Members of commission for pre-vetting candidates for PCCOCS head withdraw
- Veronica Dragalin: Elimination of corrupt people from justice system is a priority for 2023
- Non-domestic users to get natural gas subsidies