President Maia Sandu stated that as 2024 has begun, Russia’s brutal attacks on Ukrainian cities continue, causing death and destruction. “Moldova firmly condemns this aggression and stands resolutely by Ukraine,” President Sandu said in connection with Russia’s massive bombardment of Ukraine on Tuesday morning, IPN reports.
In a post on social media, Maia Sandu said that unceasing international support is crucial for the Ukrainians to defend their sovereignty and the people.
With reference to the Ukrainian authorities, the international press reported that on Tuesday morning the Russian Federation launched around a hundred missiles of various types at Ukraine. Just over 70 of them were shot down by air defense. At least four people were killed in the shelling.
- США объявили о введении санкций против Марины Таубер
- Vadim Vieru: ECHR is to pronounce on another 30 cases referring to Transnistrian region
- IOM supports police to prevent trafficking in persons-related recruitment and exploitation committed online
- Edineț District Hospital equipped with mobile radiological unit thanks to Germany and IOM
- Accomplice of mayor of Boldurești identified