The number of cases of COVID-19 in Moldova rose to 250,138. A total of 2,153 patients confirmed with COVID-19 are now hospitalized and 213 of them are in an extremely serious state, IPN reports, quoting data provided by the Ministry of Health in the evening of April 28.
As many as 424 new locally acquired COVID-19 cases were recorded on April 28. Eighteen infected persons succumbed to COVID-19 yesterday. Among the victims is a 44-year-old woman from Soroca. The death toll from COVID-19 now stands at 5,780.
On April 28, the Parliament decision by which a state of emergency was declared for the period between April 1 and May 30 was declared unconstitutional.
- Igor Grosu: If Government does not allocate money for elections, we will mount protests
- Official exchange rate for date 07.05.2021
- List of Baccalaureate centers for 2021 session approved
- Official exchange rate for date 06.05.2021
- Третий этап вакцинации может быть запущен и на местном уровне, – координатор кампании