The priority vehicles of the General Police Inspectorate will be outfitted with special light and sound signaling devices that will not be visible outside. The Cabinet approved a decision to this effect in a bid to enable the cars of the General Police Inspectorate to remain unnoticed in road traffic, IPN reports.
On the external part of these vehicles, color-graphic schemes, identification markings and special information prints will no longer be applied. This way, those who commit illegalities could be easier caught in the act or arrested as they will not know that there are representatives of the law nearby.
The police officers with such vehicles will be able to react and intervene immediately at the request of subdivisions that need assistance in emergencies, says the informative note to the draft decision.
- Vadim Vieru: ECHR is to pronounce on another 30 cases referring to Transnistrian region
- IOM supports police to prevent trafficking in persons-related recruitment and exploitation committed online
- Edineț District Hospital equipped with mobile radiological unit thanks to Germany and IOM
- Accomplice of mayor of Boldurești identified
- Adrian Efros: We cannot restrict rights of citizens to ensure farmers’ right to protest