The Presidential Palace is hosting an exhibition of children’s drawingsthat can be visited on workdays between 5pm and 7pm and on Saturday and Sunday between noon and 3pm, IPN reports.
According to the presidential press service, the drawings were made by Moldovan children on the occasion of the Independence Day 2022, when President Maia Sandu invited the children to show by drawings how they see Moldova and its future.
The exhibition was staged on the first floor of the Presidential Palace, near the Christmas tree, and can be visited until January 15, 2023.
- Two individuals kidnap and ill-treat man to get US$$200,000 from him
- GPS systems stolen from EU states sold in Moldova
- President Sandu has a new adviser
- Premier in Brussels: We will work hard to ensure progress in facilitation of trade
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs offers condolences over quake in Turkey and Syria