As from January 1, all taxpayers present fiscal reports by electronic means only. It goes to legal entities or private individuals that perform entrepreneurial or professional activities, regardless of the number of employees, and to resident individuals who direct a percentage of their income tax that is calculated annually to the budget, IPN reports.
The State Tax Service said that to present statements by automated electronic reporting methods, the person needs to possess a digital or mobile signature that is issued by accredited certification service providers. The digital signature can be obtained from several such providers in the way stipulated on their official websites.
The taxpayer benefits from access to electronic fiscal services through the Automated Information System “Taxpayer’s Personal Cabinet” that is available on www.sfs.md free upon authentication through a digital or mobile signature.
- Official exchange rate for date 08.02.2023
- Veronica Dragalin: Justice lasts because we must respect everyone’s rights
- As from March 1, Ukrainian refugees will enjoy greater support from authorities
- New arrests made in AIPA case
- Natalia Gavrilița in Brussels: Moldova is further confronted with hybrid war elements