The Border Police said the Grimăncăuți border crossing pointwas closed on a temporary basis, IPN reports.
The Ukrainian side was disconnected from the power supply due to technical works. According to the Ukrainian authorities, the frontier post is to be reopened at 1pm.
At the moment, there is no passenger and vehicle traffic at the Grimăncăuți border crossing point.
- Pace at which Association Agreement is implemented enabled Moldova to receive candidate status, opinions
- Andrei Spînu: Causes of Termoelectrica accident are investigated with SIS support
- Official exchange rate for date 26.11.2022
- Censure motion against justice minister turned down
- Constantin Borosan: Electricity consumption fell by 15% on corresponding period last year