A man died and another one was injured in a blast that occurred on the territory of a company in Chirileni village of Ungheni district on February 12. It was preliminarily determined that the explosion was caused by a handmade wood and coal burner. The company’s manager, a man aged 58, died, while an employee aged 51 was admitted to the Ungheni District Hospital with a head injury.
Press officer of the Ungheni Police Inspectorate Cristina Vicol has told IPN that the call to the 112 Service was made at about 9am. The police and firefighters were on the scene immediately.
The blast happened near a hothouse covered with polyethylene.
- Vaccines donated by Romania reached Chisinau, vaccination to start March 1
- Tax for serving apartment building: who sets it and how large can it be
- Maia Sandu: Lack of trust among producers delays coming of COVID-19 vaccines
- Maia Sandu: I do not see any sense in having consultations with parliamentary groups
- Humanitarian aid from Romania reaches Chisinau