The State Hydrometeorological Service said it will rain on March 15-16 and the rain will turn to sleet on March 17-18.
Weather forecaster Ala Bârfă has told IPN that a cold front will be crossing Moldova’s territory. It will rain all over Moldova next Monday and Tuesday, particularly during the day. There will be sleet mostly in the northern districts.
On March 14, it will grow slightly warmer. Daytime temperatures will oscillate between +10 and +15 degrees Celsius and such temperatures will persist for several days. In northern Moldova, nighttime temperatures at the start of next week will decline to -2 degrees Celsius. On March 17-18, there will be -2 …+3 degrees Celsius at night and +2 … +7 degrees Celsius during the day.
The wind next week will be light and will blow at a speed of 2-7 meters per second.
- 2% of Moldova’s population vaccinated against COVID-19 by now
- Lawyer: MPs and inspectors acted abusively when they blocked activity of Micăuți Quarry
- Vaccination with second dose of Pfizer vaccine underway
- Peter Michalko about intention to take money from reserves: This is attack on NBM’s independence
- Official exchange rate for date 13.04.2021