All the possibilities for helping the Republic of Moldova to have swifter access to theCOVID-19 vaccines are being considered. Therefore, the containing of the pandemic is a matter not only of national security, but also of European one. In the nearest future, the Government of Romania will offer Moldova also other assistance, the Prime Minister of Romania Florin Cîțu informed President Maia Sandu in a meeting held while she was in Bucharest on a short visit on her way to France, IPN reports.
Florin Cîțu assured that Romania will be making effort to further support Moldova, both in the bilateral relations and at the level of the EU, prompting Moldova’s European agenda and the interests of its citizens.
Maia Sandu said she also raised the subject of the initiatives discussed during the President of Romania Klaus Iohannis’ visit to Chisinau so as to step up cooperation at governmental level. Among the priority bilateral cooperation projects are the energy connection with Romania, the functionality of the Iasi-Chisinau gas pipeline and the building of the bridge in Ungheni.
- 2% of Moldova’s population vaccinated against COVID-19 by now
- Lawyer: MPs and inspectors acted abusively when they blocked activity of Micăuți Quarry
- Vaccination with second dose of Pfizer vaccine underway
- Peter Michalko about intention to take money from reserves: This is attack on NBM’s independence
- Official exchange rate for date 13.04.2021