As many as 140,000 doses of Sputnik V vaccine will be shipped today, April 24, to the Republic of Moldova, the leader of the PSRM Igor Dodon announced in his live program, from Moscow, in the evening of April 23, IPN reports.
Being in Moscow on a visit, Igor Dodon said the plane with the Russian COVID-19 vaccine will take off from the capital of the Russian Federation at 9am and will land at the Chisinau International Airport close to lunchtime. The leader of the PSRM added that he will bring the vaccine accompanied by two State Duma members.
Earlier, the Russian authorities announced that they would donate 180,000 vaccine doses to Moldova and 60,000 of them would be intended for the Transnistrian region.
- Vaccination against COVID-19 with third dose starts in Romania
- Official exchange rate for date 23.09.2021
- Maia Sandu discusses advancement of bilateral cooperation with Swiss counterpart
- Moldovan and Portuguese foreign affairs ministers met in New York
- Doctors: If number of COVID-19 cases increases, quarantine will be introduced