Thirty-three of the 40 titles of new textbooks planned for printing in 2023 were already distributed to schools, the Ministry of Education and Research has said.
The other titles are in the process of being printed or were classed as “suitable for printing” and are to be soon transmitted to general educational institutions, the Ministry noted in a press release.
For example, the seventh graders this school year study using new geography and math textbooks, while the ninth graders use new chemistry, English and French textbooks.
All the printed school textbooks are also available in electronic format.
- Speaker Grosu: I transmit our gratitude to all Romanians!
- Parliament names new CEC member
- 300 students took part in “Road of Money” event on Moldovan leu’s day
- Angela Caraman: Premier and President are not obliged to withdraw from office during campaign
- Octavian Armașu: Moldova has strengthened its independence through national currency