At the local general elections of November 5, there will be elected 898 mayors and 11,058 local councilors, 9,972 of whom will be village and town councils, while 1,086 will be district/municipal councilors, IPN reports.
In total, there are 32 district councils. In two of them, there will be occupied 35 seats, in 20 – by 33 seats, in 10 – by 27 seats. The Chisinau Municipal Council consists of 51 councilors, while the Balti Council – of 35 councilors.
As many as 11,580 local councilors were elected in the local general elections of 2019.
- Promo-LEX requests UEFA not to allow holding football matches in Tiraspol
- Open banking will be accessible in Moldova next year
- Invitro Diagnostics is insolvent and has debts totaling 26.3m lei
- 60 parties and socio-political organizations may participate November local elections
- Mayor of Condrița village: Gas will be 9 lei