The Agency for Intervention and Payments in Agriculture (AIPA) started to pay agricultural subsidies based on applications received in 2022, IPN reports.
So far this year the AIPA authorized the payment of 32.5 million lei in subsidies to agricultural producers through the post-investment subsidization mechanism. The 2023 National Agriculture and Rural Development Fund totals 1.5 billion lei.
In 2022, the Agency received a record number of applications for agricultural subsidies – 16,146. Over 67% of these referred to post-investment subsidies.
- Official exchange rate for date 08.02.2023
- Veronica Dragalin: Justice lasts because we must respect everyone’s rights
- As from March 1, Ukrainian refugees will enjoy greater support from authorities
- New arrests made in AIPA case
- Natalia Gavrilița in Brussels: Moldova is further confronted with hybrid war elements