A 30-year-old man is among the 18 deaths associated with COVID-19 reported on February 5. According to the Ministry of Health, Labor and Social Protection, the man was from the municipality of Chisinau. He was admitted to the Saint Trinity Municipal Clinical Hospital. He suffered from chronic pancreatitis and obesity, IPN reports.
The medical system lost a doctor of the Children’s Hospital “Valentin Ignatenco” and a nurse of the National Blood Transfusion Center. According to the Ministry, the number of healthcare workers who succumbed to COVID-19 is of 78, while the total death toll stands at 3,515.
The Ministry announced 776 new infections with the novel coronavirus today. As many as 3,104 tests were done on February 5 and 2,782 of them were primary ones.
- Vaccines donated by Romania reached Chisinau, vaccination to start March 1
- Tax for serving apartment building: who sets it and how large can it be
- Maia Sandu: Lack of trust among producers delays coming of COVID-19 vaccines
- Maia Sandu: I do not see any sense in having consultations with parliamentary groups
- Humanitarian aid from Romania reaches Chisinau