A 30-year-old man is among the 18 deaths associated with COVID-19 reported on February 5. According to the Ministry of Health, Labor and Social Protection, the man was from the municipality of Chisinau. He was admitted to the Saint Trinity Municipal Clinical Hospital. He suffered from chronic pancreatitis and obesity, IPN reports.
The medical system lost a doctor of the Children’s Hospital “Valentin Ignatenco” and a nurse of the National Blood Transfusion Center. According to the Ministry, the number of healthcare workers who succumbed to COVID-19 is of 78, while the total death toll stands at 3,515.
The Ministry announced 776 new infections with the novel coronavirus today. As many as 3,104 tests were done on February 5 and 2,782 of them were primary ones.
- Slusari: If we do not subsidize agriculture, we will later invest in foreign agriculture
- Official exchange rate for date 18.06.2021
- Official exchange rate for date 17.06.2021
- CC pronounces on unconstitutionality of Election Code provisions
- Igor Grosu about post-electoral alliance: We will have to leave campaign angers aside