A consignment of 100,800 vaccine doses against COVID-19, donated by Romania to the Republic of Moldova as humanitarian aid, will be delivered by truck today. The truck will get to the Leușeni customs post between 5pm and 6pm, IPN reports.
The special ceremony where Romania’s Ambassador to the Republic of Moldova Daniel Ioniță will hand over the donation will be held at the head office of the National Public Health Agency situated at 67A Gheorghe Asachi St in Chisinau at about 7pm.
- Slusari: If we do not subsidize agriculture, we will later invest in foreign agriculture
- Official exchange rate for date 18.06.2021
- Official exchange rate for date 17.06.2021
- CC pronounces on unconstitutionality of Election Code provisions
- Igor Grosu about post-electoral alliance: We will have to leave campaign angers aside