After winning the gold medals in the championship, Sheriff Tiraspol also won the Football Cup of Moldova. In the final played in Hâncești, the team from Tiraspol was luckier than CSF Bălți in overtime after the normal period of the game ended undecidedly, 0-0, IPN reports.
Sheriff coach Roberto Bordin used the following players: Koval, Garananga, Radeljic, Diop, Badolo, Ricardinho (Lopez 99), Talal (Tambedou 88), Kyabou (Moumouni 117), Zohouri (Kiki 117), Tapsoba (Atiemwen 117), Guedes. CSF Bălți included: Namashko, Mbourou, Moțpan, Yakovlev, Zotsara, Danu (Neagu 72), Nguema, Rusnac, Cojocari, Matsukichi, Furtună.
This is the 12th trophy won by Sheriff in the Football Cup.
Milsami Orhei qualified for the UEFA Europa Conference League, while Petrocub Hâncești, which ranked second in the Super League, will compete in the Conference League starting from the second qualifying round.
- Promo-LEX requests UEFA not to allow holding football matches in Tiraspol
- Open banking will be accessible in Moldova next year
- Invitro Diagnostics is insolvent and has debts totaling 26.3m lei
- 60 parties and socio-political organizations may participate November local elections
- Mayor of Condrița village: Gas will be 9 lei