Forecasters said air temperatures next week will increase to 25°C during the day. Nighttime temperatures will oscillate around + 1°C and there will be ground frost of -2°C, IPN reports.
Until Easter, which this year is celebrated on May 2, the weather will be unstable. There will be torrential rain.
Valentina Belidina, of the State Hydrometeorological Service, said an atmospheric front coming from south and southwestern Europe will cross Moldova’s territory next week and will cause the temperatures to rise to 25°C during the day.
On April 29 and 30, daytime temperatures will vary between +18 and +25°C, while nighttime temperatures – between +5 and +10°C. Nine years ago on April 29, there were 30°C in Chisinau.
According to the data of the State Hydrometeorological Service, the warmest day of April 24 on record was in 1970, when there were registered +26.7°C. The coldest night of April 24 was in 1954, when thermometers showed -1°C.
- Slusari: If we do not subsidize agriculture, we will later invest in foreign agriculture
- Official exchange rate for date 18.06.2021
- Official exchange rate for date 17.06.2021
- CC pronounces on unconstitutionality of Election Code provisions
- Igor Grosu about post-electoral alliance: We will have to leave campaign angers aside