Two crossing bridges will be constructed on theM1 road. One of the bridges will be situated close to Petricani St of Chisinau and will ensure access to Ghidighici village. The other bridge will be located close to the local road L456 M1-Grătiești-Hulboaca and will ensure access to Bucovina St in Chisinau, IPN reports.
The State Road Admiration said that the winner of the tender contest to design the road bridges on the M1 Border with Romania – Leușeni – Chisinau – Dubăsari – Border with Ukraine Road, km 95,278 and km 99,626, was decided and a contract is to be signed with the Municipal Designing Institute CHIȘINĂU PROIECT in association with SRL INJPROIECT for the designing of the given bridges.
“We reiterate the importance of the given road that is the belt road of the municipality of Chisinau and is daily used by over 30,000 units of transport. Therefore, the given infrastructure works are very important as they will ensure fluid and efficient movement in the area, with a significant impact on the local and regional economy, contributing to the country’s sustainable development,” noted the State Road Admiration.
- Ion Muntean: Energy Efficiency Fund is intended for blocks and individual houses
- International graduates of “Nicolae Testemițanu” university take oath
- Official exchange rate for date 08.12.2023
- Pensions to be indexed by 6% in 2024
- Deoligarchization plan approved by Commission for European Integration