Two men suspected of committing a murder in a forest in Sângerei district on the night of May 23 were arrested. These are aged 38 and 44, respectively. The victim is a man aged 29 who was shot in the head before the eyes of his female partner, IPN reports.
Accordion to the Prosecutor’s Office for Organized Crime and Special Cases, the gun that was allegedly used to commit the offense was found at the home of one of the suspects. The unit of transport was confiscated for being examined.
The suspects live in Chisinau and in Sângerei. They both had been earlier tried. They are to be changed and remanded in custody.
- Corruption is a direct threat to democracy and national security, PM
- Radu Marian: It’s possible that gas charge will decrease in spring or summer
- Official exchange rate for date 28.02.2024
- About 90% of respondents say that human rights in Moldova are systematically or occasionally violated
- CSP delays approval of Prosecutor General selection results