School students will have their winter vacation from December 23 until January 8. It will be 17 days long. The students will return to classes on January 9, the head of the General Division of Education, Youth and Sport of Chisinau Andrei Pavaloi stated in the ordinary meeting of officials of municipal services, IPN reports.
The official noted that the first school semester ends on December 22. This week, which is the last before the vacation, the students will be told about life and health security. Festivities will be also held in connection with the winter holidays.
Andrei Pavaloi also said that only students of primary and secondary schools will have a vacation in the period. Preschools will work, except for the nonworking bank holidays.
- Corruption is a direct threat to democracy and national security, PM
- Radu Marian: It’s possible that gas charge will decrease in spring or summer
- Official exchange rate for date 28.02.2024
- About 90% of respondents say that human rights in Moldova are systematically or occasionally violated
- CSP delays approval of Prosecutor General selection results