The National Public Health Agency distributed the lot of 12,200 COVID-19 vaccines “Pfizer/BioNTech” to all the vaccination centers for administering the second dose, IPN reports, with reference to the Ministry of Health, Labor and Social Protection.
This way, as of April 13, the managers of health facilities will make sure that the contingents immunized with the first dose are vaccinated also with the second dose, including on Saturday and Sunday.
The vaccine will be used within 120 hours of defrosting by being stored at temperatures of +2° to +8°C. After the vaccine is received, the vaccination sessions must last for at most four days. If an ampoule is opened, it should be used within six hours.
Over 67,000 people have been vaccinated in Moldova so far.
- Igor Grosu: If Government does not allocate money for elections, we will mount protests
- Official exchange rate for date 07.05.2021
- List of Baccalaureate centers for 2021 session approved
- Official exchange rate for date 06.05.2021
- Третий этап вакцинации может быть запущен и на местном уровне, – координатор кампании