Romania this week will deliver 100,000 Pfizer vaccine doses to the Republic of Moldova, deputy head of the National COVID-19 Vaccination Coordination Committee Andrei Baciu stated, being quoted by IPN.
“Romania until now made the most important donations of vaccine to the Republic of Moldova. This week it will ship a new consignment of 100,000 Pfizer doses, as the Government of Romanian decided last week,” Andrei Baciu told a news conference.
Romania during the past few months donated over 500,000 COVID-19 vaccine doses to the Republic of Moldova.
- Vaccination against COVID-19 with third dose starts in Romania
- Official exchange rate for date 23.09.2021
- Maia Sandu discusses advancement of bilateral cooperation with Swiss counterpart
- Moldovan and Portuguese foreign affairs ministers met in New York
- Doctors: If number of COVID-19 cases increases, quarantine will be introduced