In a bid to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the Ministry of Education and Research decided to extend the autumn vacation of students of primary and secondary schools and lyceums. Under an order signed by Minister Anatolie Topală, the vacation will last for nine days, during October 23-31, IPN reports.
The Ministry warns the principals of public and private general education institutions to set a flexible or special work regime during the autumn vacation by involving only the personnel that are needed to ensure the functionality of institutions. The other employees will work remotely.
During the autumn vacation, the public and private primary and secondary schools and lyceums will not stage activities with the physical presence of students and teachers, runs a press release issued by the Ministry.
The Ministry of Education and Research recommends the teachers to remind the students of the road safety and life protection rules so that they abide by these during the vacation.
- Bee honey production declines and sector needs state support, ANARM
- Six die in road accident in Ștefan Vodă
- Adina Vălean: There is potential for financing modernization of railways
- Tactile paving for the blind and sports grounds set up in “Valea Morilor” Park
- Official exchange rate for date 27.11.2021