The top scorer of the national football championship Vladimir Ambros took his result to ten goals this season after scoring for Petrocub and helping it beat Zimbru 1-0, IPN reports.
Petrocub remains one point ahead of Milsami, which defeated Dinamo-Auto 3-1. Antoniuc transformed a penalty kick in the first half, while Mihaliov tied in the 69th minute. During the last 15 minutes of the game, Istrati managed to score twice.
Sheriff demolished Sfîntul Gheorghe 4-0. During the first 25 minutes of the match, it scored thrice through Arboleda, Castaneda and Bruno. Dago set the final scoreline in the last minute.
In Bender, FC Bălți won against FC Florești 3-1. The team from Florești had been leading by 1-0 from the fourth minute, but FC Bălți ultimately managed to score its sixth victory of the season.
In the next stage, on October 22 and 23, Zimbru plays Dinamo-Auto, FC Florești – Petrocub, Sheriff – FC Bălți, while Milsami – Sfîntul Gheorghe.
- Bee honey production declines and sector needs state support, ANARM
- Six die in road accident in Ștefan Vodă
- Adina Vălean: There is potential for financing modernization of railways
- Tactile paving for the blind and sports grounds set up in “Valea Morilor” Park
- Official exchange rate for date 27.11.2021