The national football teamof Moldova was beaten by the similar squad of Turkey 0-2 in a friendly played in the German town of Paderborn, IPN reports.
The Turkish players controlled the first half of the game and Vitalie Damașcan and Sergiu Platica failed to score even if they had good occasions. After the break, Burak Yilmaz and Cengiz Under scored in the goal defended by Dumitru Celeadnic. Moldovan manager Roberto Bordin used the following players: Celeadnic, Arhirii, Potîrniche, Posmac, Anton (Dros 56), V.Damașcan (Nicolaescu 67), Spătaru (Cleșcenco 87), Jardan, A.Antoniuc (Costrov 67), S.Platica, Rață.
Turkey is to play the opening match of the UEFA European Championship against Italy in Rome on June 11. Moldova plays Azerbaijan in Chisinau on June 6.
- CEC secretary: Voting with passport will also be permitted
- Anastasia Nikita wins Zagreb Open
- Petru Frunze: We do not have differing views inside party on justice sector reform
- Official exchange rate for date 04.02.2023
- EC publishes analytical reports on capacity to assume obligations of EU membership