The national football teamof Moldova was beaten by the similar squad of Turkey 0-2 in a friendly played in the German town of Paderborn, IPN reports.
The Turkish players controlled the first half of the game and Vitalie Damașcan and Sergiu Platica failed to score even if they had good occasions. After the break, Burak Yilmaz and Cengiz Under scored in the goal defended by Dumitru Celeadnic. Moldovan manager Roberto Bordin used the following players: Celeadnic, Arhirii, Potîrniche, Posmac, Anton (Dros 56), V.Damașcan (Nicolaescu 67), Spătaru (Cleșcenco 87), Jardan, A.Antoniuc (Costrov 67), S.Platica, Rață.
Turkey is to play the opening match of the UEFA European Championship against Italy in Rome on June 11. Moldova plays Azerbaijan in Chisinau on June 6.
- Vaccination against COVID-19 with third dose starts in Romania
- Official exchange rate for date 23.09.2021
- Maia Sandu discusses advancement of bilateral cooperation with Swiss counterpart
- Moldovan and Portuguese foreign affairs ministers met in New York
- Doctors: If number of COVID-19 cases increases, quarantine will be introduced