Igor Boțan was named president of the public association “Media Alternativă”, which owns the license to broadcast TV8 channel. The decision was taken in the joint meeting of the Association’s members and Administration Board that was held on September 7, 2021, IPN reports.
TV8 wrote that the appointment of Igor Boțan comes after Natalia Morari announced her decision to withdraw from this post and from the position of member of the Association’s Administration Board, also because of the suspension of the program “Politics”.
“TV8 remains a TV channel of the free people who are devoted to its mission and values to promote journalism in the public interest,” said the channel.
- Vaccination against COVID-19 with third dose starts in Romania
- Official exchange rate for date 23.09.2021
- Maia Sandu discusses advancement of bilateral cooperation with Swiss counterpart
- Moldovan and Portuguese foreign affairs ministers met in New York
- Doctors: If number of COVID-19 cases increases, quarantine will be introduced