The Moldovan authorities will provide the health centers of the Transnistrian region with 5,104 COVID-19 vaccine doses, IPN reports.
According to the Reintegration Policies Bureau, of all the humanitarian assistance lots offered to the Republic of Moldova and of the purchases made with budgetary funds, the authorities redistributed proportionally about 190,000 COVID-19 vaccine doses to the inhabitants of the Transnistrian region.
Also, for the maintaining of exemplary services and speedy recovery of those infected, the Transnistrian region, besides vaccine doses, got humanitarian aid that included personal protective equipment and modern medical devices.
The next few days, there will be handed over a new batch of humanitarian assistance intended for the people living on the left side of the Nistru and in Bender municipality. This will include 500,000 disposable masks, 240,000 respiratory devices and 50,000 rapid tests for detecting the SARS CoV-2 antigen.
- June 1 will be included in list of nonworking days
- Twenty delegations will arrive in Moldova for EPC Summit today
- Gas consumers who enter free market will have to take tariff deviations with them
- About 6,000 persons die annually in Moldova from tobacco use
- Public Services Agency will not work on June 1-2