The Republic of Moldova will be supplied with over 700,000 doses of Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine against COVID-19. The contract with Pfizer is in Chisinau and the authorities can sign it. Germany helped the Republic of Moldova to open negotiations on the contract, President Maia Sandu announced in a ceremony to receive a lot of assistance to fight the COVID-19 pandemic offered by the Government of Germany to Moldova.
The official said the lot of Pfizer vaccine doses will be delivered to Moldova later. Maia Sandu called on the people, including those who work in healthcare, to accept the available vaccines.
Some 10.7% of Moldova’s population has been immunized with the first dose of COVID-19 vaccine so far.
- Slusari: If we do not subsidize agriculture, we will later invest in foreign agriculture
- Official exchange rate for date 18.06.2021
- Official exchange rate for date 17.06.2021
- CC pronounces on unconstitutionality of Election Code provisions
- Igor Grosu about post-electoral alliance: We will have to leave campaign angers aside