Starting with November 2, regular direct flights Tel Aviv – Chisinau – Tel Aviv will be provided by the Israeli company Arkia, a number of government websites informed.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and European Integration said the announcement was made by Moldova’s Ambassador to Israel Alexandr Roitman after a meeting with the director general of Arkia airline Gadi Tepper
The flights will be operated twice a week, on Thursday and on Sunday, IPN reports.
Tickets are available from the company’s website.
- Vulnerability degree to recipients of compensations assigned
- Man who appropriated 1.5 kg of gold and sold foreign apartment gets jail term
- Farmers protest on Ștefan cel Mare Blvd
- CMC to hold its first meeting Thursday
- Media Forum 2023: Disinformation doesn’t disappear and only changes dissemination channels