After opening an office in Chisinau with a staff of 5 in February, Cegeka Romania, a leading provider of IT&C solutions, plans to recruit 75 new employees in Moldova over the next two years, while 200 more people will be hired to its satellite offices in Romania, reports TheDiplomat.
The company registered a turnover of 18.8 million Euro in mid-2021, 12.2 percent higher than the same period last year. “The largest projects Cegeka Romania has undertaken this year are for companies and businesses in finance and banking, insurance, retail, logistics, and real estate. We are ambitious and estimate that by the end of the year we will increase the company turnover by at least 15 percent compared to the last year”, said Lucian Butnaru, Country Director at Cegeka Romania.
- Vaccination against COVID-19 with third dose starts in Romania
- Official exchange rate for date 23.09.2021
- Maia Sandu discusses advancement of bilateral cooperation with Swiss counterpart
- Moldovan and Portuguese foreign affairs ministers met in New York
- Doctors: If number of COVID-19 cases increases, quarantine will be introduced