The loans provided last year by the nonbank lending sector came to 10.6 billion lei. The figure is by over 275 million lei higher compared with 2019, shows a report presented by the National Commission for Financial Markets, IPN reports.
At the end of last year, the Register of Authorized Nonbank Lending Organizations included 154 organizations authorized to provide nonbank lending services. On the same date, licenses for carrying out professional activity were held by 228 savings and loan associations of category A and B and by a Central National Association of savings and loan associations
Of the loans totaling 10.6 billion lei, the largest part (9.6bn lei) was provided by nonbank lending organizations, while the rest by savings and loan associations.
According to the report, the assets held by the nonbank lending sector decreased by over 90 million lei to 11.7 billion lei at the end of last year.
- Adina Vălean: There is potential for financing modernization of railways
- Tactile paving for the blind and sports grounds set up in “Valea Morilor” Park
- Official exchange rate for date 27.11.2021
- 2022 State Budget passes first reading
- Maia Sandu: We bank on constructive cooperation with local government of Gagauzia