Sheriff Tiraspol resisted only the first half of the second leg against Internazionale Milano of the UEFA Champions League. The team trained by Yuri Vernydub lost at home to Italy’s champion 1-3, the same score as in the first leg played in Milan, IPN reports.
This time, Inter scored all the goals in the second half, through Marcelo Brozovic, Milan Skriniar and Alexis Sanchez. The goal of honor of the team from Tiraspol was scored by Adama Traore in the last minute of the game.
“In the second half, we didn’t have the necessary freshness as we didn’t have an impressive lineup similar to Inter’s” said the manager of Sheriff Yuri Vernydub.
In the other match of Group D, Real Madrid beat Shakhtar Donetsk 2-1 at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. Both of the goals for the Galacticos were scored by Karim Benzema. Real Madrid took the lead with nine points. Inter has seven points, Sheriff – six, while Shakhtar – one point. On November 24, Sheriff plays host to Real, while Inter meets Shakhtar at home.
- CEC secretary: Voting with passport will also be permitted
- Anastasia Nikita wins Zagreb Open
- Petru Frunze: We do not have differing views inside party on justice sector reform
- Official exchange rate for date 04.02.2023
- EC publishes analytical reports on capacity to assume obligations of EU membership