The Central Election Commission (CEC) will propose that the Constitutional Court should validate the seats of MP of the substitute candidate on the list of the Party of Action and Solidarity (PAS) Ion Poia and the substitute candidate on the list of the Bloc of Communists and Socialists (BCS) Svetlana Popa, IPN reports.
The procedure for validating the seats is to be performed after the CEC took note of the vacancy of the MP seats assigned to the PAS and the BCS.
On December 21, Parliament accepted the resignations tendered by Gheorghe Agheorghiesei of the PAS and Adrian Lebedinschi of the BCS from the position of MP and declared the two seats vacant.
- Moldovagaz will pay US$339 for 1,000 cubic meters of Russian gas in March
- Moldovans would not accept LGBT+, HIV-infected people and former detainees in the neighborhood
- Maia Sandu on Tiraspol congress: A dread spread by Russian propaganda
- Official exchange rate for date 01.03.2024
- Right-hand drive cars could travel in the evening too