PresidentMaia Sandu welcomed the Ministry of Education’s initiative to enable grownups to study free the Romanian language by courses starting with 2023.
“The national program to teach the Romanian language to other language speakers was extended to also embrace courses for adults and the 2023 budget includes 10 million lei for the purpose,” said President Sandu, being quoted in a press release.
The executive will adopt a decision to clarify the details of this program. “During the next few years, we will extend the program so as to better satisfy the necessities of teaching the Romanian language to grownups,” noted Maia Sandu.
The program to teach the Romanian language to other language speakers was launched in 2013 on the initiative of the Ministry of Education. So far the program was financed insufficiently and included only Romanian language courses intended for children.
- Over 220 managers from Moldova trained in Vaslui to attract European funds
- Igor Grosu: Ballots will be printed in language in which citizens will request
- Members of commission for pre-vetting candidates for PCCOCS head withdraw
- Veronica Dragalin: Elimination of corrupt people from justice system is a priority for 2023
- Non-domestic users to get natural gas subsidies