SA “Apă-Canal Chișinău” last year signed direct contracts with over 12,200 apartment owners based on the submitted applications. The supplier said the process of signing direct contracts for the provision of the public water supply and sewerage service continues, IPN reports.
The company calls on apartment owners and apartment building managers to prepare the necessary sets of documents for signing direct contracts. The documents can be submitted to the operator’s head office situated at 38 Albișoara St from Monday through Thursday, between 8am and 5pm, and on Friday, between 8am and 3:45pm.
A copy of the identity card, a copy of the dwelling ownership documents, the co-owner statement if necessary, a copy of the state metrological meter certificate (optional) and a copy of the last water and sewerage bill should be attached to the application form.
- Official exchange rate for date 08.02.2023
- Veronica Dragalin: Justice lasts because we must respect everyone’s rights
- As from March 1, Ukrainian refugees will enjoy greater support from authorities
- New arrests made in AIPA case
- Natalia Gavrilița in Brussels: Moldova is further confronted with hybrid war elements