Premier Energy asked the National Agency for Energy Regulation to consider the opportunity of reducing the electricity charge by 0.16 lei for end users connected to low-voltage power lines, IPN reports.
The household users powered by Premier Energy today pay a charge of 2.57 lei/kW. The proposed charge is 2.41 lei/kWh without VAT.
FEE Nord earlier requested decreasing the electricity charge by 0.30 lei.
- Vulnerability degree to recipients of compensations assigned
- Man who appropriated 1.5 kg of gold and sold foreign apartment gets jail term
- Farmers protest on Ștefan cel Mare Blvd
- CMC to hold its first meeting Thursday
- Media Forum 2023: Disinformation doesn’t disappear and only changes dissemination channels