The extreme right lane of Albișoara St towards Grigore Vieru Blvd (under the bridge) will be closed to vehicle traffic between November 28 and December 12, IPN reports.
Also, the section of 31 august 1989 St between the streets Alexander Pushkin and Mitropolit Gavriil Bănulescu-Bodoni will be inaccessible to traffic from November 28 until December 11.
The section of Vasile Dokuchaev St between the streets Șoseaua Hâncești and Gheorghe Asachi will be closed to traffic during November 29-30, between 10am and 2pm.
- CEC secretary: Voting with passport will also be permitted
- Anastasia Nikita wins Zagreb Open
- Petru Frunze: We do not have differing views inside party on justice sector reform
- Official exchange rate for date 04.02.2023
- EC publishes analytical reports on capacity to assume obligations of EU membership