Domnica Manole was elected president of the Constitutional Court (CC) after constitutional judge Nicolae Roșca vacated the given seat, IPN reports.
The Constitutional Court noted that Domnica Manole was elected as president of the CC by a majority of votes.
The decision is definitive and takes effects when it is published in Official Gazette.
Domnica Manole served as CC president also in April 2020 – April 2023, when she was elected for a three-year term. When her term in office expired, judge Nicolae Roșca was elected to this post.
- Pensions to be indexed by 6% in 2024
- Deoligarchization plan approved by Commission for European Integration
- Moldova and Romania agree to interconnect national energy and gas systems
- Japan offers Moldova a grant to support farmers
- Media literacy measures to fight disinformation discussed at regional forum in Chisinau