The Cabinet on Wednesday approved the bill that bans the fabrication and distribution of energy drinks with alcohol, IPN reports.
The goal of the bill is to reduce consumption of energy drinks containing alcohol by banning the fabrication and distribution of such beverages.
The legislative proposal was drafted by MPs of the Party of Action and Solidarity. According to them, the consumption of this type of drinks increases. This way, 200 tonnes of such drinks were consumed in 2020, while last year the quantity trebled to 600 tonnes.
- Bomb scares at airport, Parliament, Government and other institutions
- Maia Sandu in Athens: We should be united so as to be able to cope with crises
- Number of graduates who passed Baccalaureate exams grew by 69
- Hotbed of COVID-19 at a refugee center in Chisinau
- Bomb threat at Chisinau International Airport