The National Exams Commission approved the list of Baccalaureate centers for the 2021 session. This way, the exams will be taken at 93 Baccalaureate centers, 31 of which will be in the municipality of Chisinau. The previous session, the exams were sat in 88 Baccalaureate centers, IPN reports.
According to the Ministry of Education, Culture and Research, the decision was taken in a working meeting chaired by Minister Lilia Pogolşa. This centered on the proposals concerning Baccalaureate centers formulated by representatives of the local education bodies, in accordance with the regulations on the national Baccalaureate exams.
Given the total number of candidates, by only one Baccalaureate center was set up in 17 districts.
As many as 16 773 candidates will take part in the 2021 examination session, as opposed to 17 305 candidates in 2020. Also, 185 persons are candidates who failed the exams the previous sessions.
The Baccalaureate session will be held during June 04 – 22, 2021.
- Slusari: If we do not subsidize agriculture, we will later invest in foreign agriculture
- Official exchange rate for date 18.06.2021
- Official exchange rate for date 17.06.2021
- CC pronounces on unconstitutionality of Election Code provisions
- Igor Grosu about post-electoral alliance: We will have to leave campaign angers aside