Liliana Guțan, Moldova’s ambassador to Sweden, has been appointed to also serve as ambassador to Iceland, Norway and Finland, remaining to reside in Stockholm. This multiple accreditation was approved by the Government on Wednesday.
A career diplomat with 15 years under her belt in the foreign service, Liliana Guțan was appointed ambassador to Sweden last summer.
Per the Diplomatic Service Act, proposals on ambassadorial appointments are submitted to the Government by the Minister of Foreign Affairs and European Integration, in consultation with Parliament’s Foreign Policy and European Integration Commission. Draft decrees are then submitted to the president for endorsement.
- Ten aspirants to contend in national Eurovision final
- Civic initiative National Alternative Municipal City Hall to be launched
- Anatol Șalaru: Moldova is target of massive hybrid attack staged by Russia
- Official exchange rate for date 30.01.2023
- Actual number of people living in Moldova calculated at 2.6 million