Moldova’s Parliament is launching a program of internships for young people. Thirteen internship places are available at the subdivisions of the Parliament’s Secretariat for the autumn session, IPN reports.
The internship program is open to last-year students, persons studying for a master’s or a doctor’s degree, young specialists from the academic and scientific communities, representatives of civil society. The program lasts for three months.
The candidates will submit a file that will contain the completed application form, a letter of intent and a letter of recommendation and a copy of the diploma of studies. The files can be sent to the email address email@example.com, by mail or taken in person to the Parliament’s Secretariat by October 7 this year.
- Klaus Iohannis: It is extremely important that Moldova remain firmly committed to pro-EU course
- Andrei Spînu: Electricity shortage for November 29 represents 74%
- Official exchange rate for date 29.11.2022
- LGBT young people are harassed in public sphere and need adults’ support, study
- Initiative to pay internships of young people in state institutions