Zimbru and Milsami have drawn their first legs of the first qualifying round of the 2023-24 UEFA Europa Conference League. Zimbru tied 1-1 on the field of La Fiorita of San Marino, while Milsami drew 2-2 away against Panevezys of Lithuania, IPN reports.
The two Moldovan teams were being led before the break 0-1 and 0-2, respectively. Marin Căruntu scored for Zimbru, while Radu Gînsari scored twice for Milsami.
The return matches will be played in Chisinau and in Orhei on July 20.
- Vulnerability degree to recipients of compensations assigned
- Man who appropriated 1.5 kg of gold and sold foreign apartment gets jail term
- Farmers protest on Ștefan cel Mare Blvd
- CMC to hold its first meeting Thursday
- Media Forum 2023: Disinformation doesn’t disappear and only changes dissemination channels