Anastasia Gracheva is the first representative of the Republic of Moldova who will contend in the European Figure Skating Championships among seniors,IPN reports.
The competition will take place during January 25-29 at the Espoo Metro Areena in Finland and will bring together athletes from 36 countries. The representatives of Russia and Belarus were banned from contending in this. Finland so far hosted the European Championshipsfor three times, in1977, 1993 and 2009.
Last December, Anastasia Gracheva won the international figure skating competition Bosphorus Cup that was held in Istanbul.
- Over 220 managers from Moldova trained in Vaslui to attract European funds
- Igor Grosu: Ballots will be printed in language in which citizens will request
- Members of commission for pre-vetting candidates for PCCOCS head withdraw
- Veronica Dragalin: Elimination of corrupt people from justice system is a priority for 2023
- Non-domestic users to get natural gas subsidies