A citizen of Israel aged 36, who posed a threat to national security and public order, was arrested on the territory of the Republic of Moldova. He reportedly forms part of a criminal organization and intended to commit offenses, such as computer fraud, swindles and smuggling of ill-gotten gains, on the country’s territory. He was banned from entering Moldova for a five-year period and was banished, IPN reports. According to the Border Police, the foreigner is investigated in Israel for banditry and swindle and is a member of a criminal grouping. A person can be declared undesirable if this performed, performs or is reasonably suspected of intending to perform activities that can endanger national security or public order. The General Police Inspectorate said that the General Migration Inspectorate during the past five years declared undesirable 584 foreign citizens for a period of five to 15 years, at the suggestion of the Crime Investigation Division of the National Inspectorate for Investigations.
- Speaker Grosu: I transmit our gratitude to all Romanians!
- Parliament names new CEC member
- 300 students took part in “Road of Money” event on Moldovan leu’s day
- Angela Caraman: Premier and President are not obliged to withdraw from office during campaign
- Octavian Armașu: Moldova has strengthened its independence through national currency