Five new inspection lanes were opened at the Leușeni border checkpoint when entering Moldova. Also, the number of border police and customs officers was increased in a move to reduce the waiting time in the Leușeni checkpoint, IPN reports, with reference to the Border Police.
The Leușeni frontier post sees the largest number of crossings. About 800,000 crossings by persons were recorded there between June 1 and August 2.
The number rose by over 200,000 crossings compared with the same period last year and by 8% compared with the corresponding period of 2019, before the pandemic.
- Igor Grosu: Ballots will be printed in language in which citizens will request
- Members of commission for pre-vetting candidates for PCCOCS head withdraw
- Veronica Dragalin: Elimination of corrupt people from justice system is a priority for 2023
- Non-domestic users to get natural gas subsidies
- Global agricultural production in 2022 lower than a year before